Last Revised: March 12th, 2014.
YOUR CONSENT (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
WHICH INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ON OUR USERS?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users in connection with the use of the Site:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Site, system, browser and keyboard language, type of network connection, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. The Personal Information collected by us is provided by you voluntary when you register to the Service and/or use the Contact Us page. The only Personal Information that we collect is your name and email address in order to open up an account and/or when you register through your Google account.
HOW DO YOU REGISTER TO OUR SITE?
- In order to use our SDK you will have to register to the Site, download the SDK and implement it in your App.
- You are solely and fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and username of your Account and for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not assign or transfer your rights or delegate your duties under the Account without the prior written consent of the Company. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any failure of yours to comply with the Terms or from any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. You may be liable for the losses of the Company and/or others due to any such use.
- After you created the Account you will be asked to accept the Developer License Agreement. Please read the Developer License Agreement carefully, including the privacy practices provisions therein.
- Upon registration and acceptance of the Developer License Agreement you will be able to download and implement the SDK.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
There are two main methods we use for collecting information from our Users in connection with the use of the Site:
- We collect information through your use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you fill in the contact form and/or the registration form on the Site, including by logging in to your Google Account. We store the Personal Information through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION?
Non-personal Information is used for statistical purposes and enables us to further develop, customize and improve our Site and Services based on Users common preferences and uses.
Personal Information is collected in connection with the use of the Site for the following purposes:
- Enabling us to provide our Users with technical assistance and support, and to reply to Users questions and concerns sent by the User to the Company;
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
For avoidance of doubt, the Company may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
DELETION OR MODIFICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information stored with us, please send us an e-mail to: support @ tooleap.com and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for a period of ninety (90) days or a longer period as reasonably and/or legally required.
Tooleap Mobile does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18, and you must be 18 years of age or older in order to establish an account for Tooleap Mobile. In the event you become aware that an individual under the age of 18 has enrolled, please advise us immediately.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and its User’s Personal Information. The Company employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
When you access or use the Site, the Company may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features (such as: remember your password when you log in for the next time), and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Site are created per session, does not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends and password information. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to the Company by e-mail to the following address: support @ tooleap.com
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?